- Author: Gaurav Kumar
- Email: gauravkumar37 [at] gmail.com
- Project URL: https://github.com/gauravkumar37/clipboard-rdc
- Blog: http://TechnoTurd.wordpress.com
- LinkedIn Profile: http://linkedin.com/in/gauravkumar37
For more information, please refer to the following pages:
- Home- https://github.com/gauravkumar37/clipboard-rdc/wiki
- Help- https://github.com/gauravkumar37/clipboard-rdc/wiki/HELP
- Readme- Compiling & Executing at https://github.com/gauravkumar37/clipboard-rdc/wiki/README
- Roadmap- Future Progress at https://github.com/gauravkumar37/clipboard-rdc/wiki/ROADMAP
Easily share files via Clipboard of Remote Desktop Connections (RDC)
Currently, windows users have no way of transferring files to or frmo remote desktop connections (RDC). This project aims to simplify this need. It does this by encoding the file on a server, copying it to clipboard, decoding the file on host computer, and finally by saving it to disk- all on the fly.
Just import the project into eclipse. All the required libraries and sources have been included in the project.
Execute the class file com.hcl.ClipboardRdc
A distributable jar has also been packed inside the /dist folder.
This program is a free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation version 3 of the License. "Free software" is a matter of liberty, not price. To understand the concept, you should think of "free" as in "free speech", not as in "free beer". When you redistribute this software, please credit the original author.
Copyright (C) 2012 Gaurav Kumar